Benefits of Orthotics
Did You Know?
• 87% of the population has a foot related disorder.
• The most common foot related problem is over pronation or “flat feet.”
• More than 70% of the general population over pronates and chances are you may as well.
• Over pronation occurs when the foot rolls excessively inwards.
• Over pronation can cause the entire musculoskeletal structure to become misaligned.
• Over pronation creates excessive stress on muscles, joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves and blood vessels and can cause discomfort.
By redistributing the weight on your feet when you stand, walk and run Precision Custom Orthotics can relieve the pain that results from nearly all of the following conditions:
South Charlotte Chiropractic Clinic, orthotics;
• Less than one ounce in weight and 1/16 of an inch thick, our custom orthotics can be worn in most men’s and women’s footwear.
• Our custom orthotics are available in as a simple insert for your shoes or as a custom made shoe in several styles, including dress, work or athletic.
• Each orthotic, insert or shoe, is custom cast and fitted to the patient’s foot in our office.
Call us today at 704-541-7111 to schedule your appointment for your new custom orthotics. Let us help relieve your foot pain!
Alan M. Tebby, D.C.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter and special offers, delivered right to your inbox.
Chiropractor WordPress theme | Login