"Serving the Charlotte Community For Over 30 Years!"
Summary: Multi-Specialty Practice; looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with Family Practice background starting in January 2019. The position requires ability to work with minimal supervision and treating a variety of cases. The practice has a focus on wellness and life longevity as well as restorative medicine. There is emphasis on excellent and quality patient care. Must be comfortable with patients and have great communicative skills to provide answers to patients questions in an understandable manner.
Nurse Practitioners perform duties similar to the physician. The ideal candidate will have some understanding of alternative medicines and be skilled with joint injections and have a decent understanding of endocrinology. They also prescribe treatment, refer patients for follow up care, and educate patients on self-care at home.
Training on our treatment protocols will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Opportunity to join newly integrated practice
- Renovated modern facility
- Competitive compensation including incentive bonus
- At least 1 year experience in Family Practice but will look at new grads with the necessary skill set for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university NP Program required
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in North Carolina
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
- Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong bed side manner
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and EHR software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com