Tebby Chiropractic And Sports Medicine Clinic Offers DOT Exam
DOT Exam Charlotte NC
It is mandatory under federal guidelines for Commercial Driving License (CDL) applicants to pass DOT or Department of Transportation health exam. The Charlotte DOT exam aims to check the physical and mental capability of a commercial driver. Along with a physical examination, a written and road skill test is also mandatory.
Check List For DOT Physical Exam Charlotte North Carolina:
• Physical disability if any.
• Diabetic status whether on insulin or oral drugs.
• Latest Cardiovascular status with no fresh symptoms related to heart disease.
• No medical history of respiratory dysfunction.
• No established medical history on muscular or vascular diseases.
• No clinical diagnosis of epilepsy or related disorders.
• No mental or psychiatric disorder.
• Visual acuity within prescribed limits.
• Extent of hearing disability confirmed by audiometric and other tests.
• No current clinical diagnosis of alcoholism.
• No addiction to amphetamine, a narcotic, or other habit-forming drugs.
TIPS FOR PASSING YOUR DOT EXAMINATION:
If you are diabetic, please bring a list of all your medications and your blood sugar or hemoglobin A1C1 results.
Heart conditions: if you have had a heart attack or have any cardiovascular disease, please bring a copy of your most recent stress test AND a list of all your medications.
High blood pressure: Please bring a list of all medications and the prescribing doctor’s name and telephone number. Please make sure that you take your medication on a regular basis and cut back on caffeine, salt, soda and nicotine intake prior to your exam.
Sleep apnea: Please bring a copy of your latest sleep study demonstrating 70% compliance.
Please bring a list of all medications and the prescribing doctor’s name and telephone number.
If you wear glasses for any reason, please bring those along to the exam.
To help minimize your time on our office, please download and fill out this DOT exam form which you can find here. If you cannot download it, we have copies in the office, please arrive 15 minutes earlier to fill out the paper work.
• Same day appointments
• No waiting
• 20 minute exam after paperwork
• Drug Testing
• Breath Alcohol Testing
• Laminated Medical Card
DOT and non-DOT exams are: $60.00. Call first and take the tests on Tuesdays or Thursdays at the price of $50.00 only.
DOT and non-DOT drug screens cost: $80.00. Call first and take the test on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
If we are already contracted with your company, your company rates will apply regardless of the day. Ask your HR department to contact us for further discounts at 704-541-7111. Direction to our office can be found here with BING or GPS with GOOGLE here.
Tebby Chiropractic is Conveniently Located to these other Charlotte area Attractions